After removing the affected wall parts, we got a nice base to reinstall the shower:
Then it was time to reinstall the plastic stuff, paint ceiling, walls, trimmings, pipes, heater and floor, clean taps and other metal pieces and some other finishings…
We still have to finish same details and decorate, but we have a new, better smelling and almost ready to use bathroom (we still have to make the final cleaning). And before the final result, a picture to remember were we started:
Some other before and after:
We are very happy with the result. And I am very proud of my guy (that made almost all the work). Now it is time to have fun decorating it!