The municipality finally came to restore what they destroyed in our front garden. They cleaned up the debris and filled the spaces with land. Now they are ordering plants and soon we will be closer to a decent garden here..
As we have a new space between the last step and the street, I put some rocks as pavers. Here is during the process. The idea is to let plants grow around it.
We also took out the cement blocks we had as borders (as now there is a new border for the garden) and used some of them to enlarge the side walls of the basement entrance.
The peonies still blooming a lot and even Molly finds them amazing.
And the roses started too.
And these beauties that I just can’t remember the name…