The external side of the laundry is on the way of getting finished and after a week disconnected the laundry is functional again.
Last days were focused on finishing the machine’s corner. First I took out all the trimmings as the distance between them was larger than the wallpaper width.
Then everything got patched, primed…
… and painted.
We decided to go with wallpaper on the internal wall. Its finishing is a sort of cardboard so painting would be ugly. And this is my first ever sheet of wallpaper installed! No perfect but not bad.
Later I installed the moulding and Pierre finished the outlets. All ready to install the machines.
And here we are. Laundry is functional again and on the way… we will install an utility think by the machines but that will wait a little. Now I am assembling the cabinets, so the dogs can move.
And just to remember how it was before we started…
It is not finished, there is still a lot to do but I am already much happier with what is coming.