I’ve been slowly making some progress in the pantry. Before the holidays I installed the last shelf that was missing at the top of the cabinet I built long ago.
When we moved, 3 years ago, we open the kitchen to the dinning room and left the walls and ceiling with holes, marks and ugly colors (white, beige and pink, all that in a miniscule space).
So, finally this years I patched the holes and marks.
Painted the walls.
Installed a base for the curtains.
And then sewed the curtains and also hung some frames.
So just to remember, the pauntry started as a closet at the dining room.
It became a (messy) pantry…
… that now is behind curtains (yes, it is still messy, but there is projects planned to increase storage and end all mess).
A final before and after, just for fun:
The holes, marks and several diferent colors…
And the same corner now…