We have a new office in the house! If the new houses arrangement, we decided to separate our offices, as both of us work from home and extra space would be nice. So, the previous TV room, that was initially purple…
And then passed through a fast makeover..
First, we had to address the floor. As most of the house’s floor it was in need of refinishing but in good shape.
I stripped the old varnish mixed with glue and whatever else was mixed there.
Then we cleaned up and sanded everything.
For finishing we decided on staining and oiling. I found an interesting product, that needs just one coat and can be reapplied without stripping or sanding (what is particularly interesting in a house with two running dogs). And here are the floors finished, just before painting the baseboard.
And after furniture and deco went in.